Anita offers spiritual companioning work for groups, retreats and individuals. She explores such themes as purpose and meaning, experiences of suffering, loss, grief, love, grace and hope as well as practical wisdom for your life.
Anita Amstutz, B.S.W., MDiv, M.A. includes an educational background and over 30 years combined experience in the following:
- Social work and pastoral counseling with individuals and families
- One on one spiritual direction
- Liturgy, teaching and preaching
- hospice chaplaincy
- Women’s spirituality
- Community groups of growth and transformation
- Prioritizing problems and increasing life skills
- Identifying and understanding trauma
- Strengthening resilience for life
As a certified beekeeper for almost a decade, Anita also entertains the interesting possibilities of bees, hive mind, social collaboration, colony collapse and ecological wisdom at the intersection of Sabbath mind. Wisdom ways of bee-ing are often embedded in the natural world and we have only to pay attention!
Contact Anita to arrange an appointment or to schedule a retreat, group or individual companioning.